Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is GovtMedia.Lunacrats?

My essential mission statement for the site is that described below the title: "A spotlight on government, media, and yes, cultural lunacy, with a positive vision for something truly different than the status quo."

The Halloween-esque color scheme is a comment on liberal absurdity in government, media, and culture and all its attacks on traditional American culture. Screwy liberals have entrenched themselves in the institutions of our culture-government, universities, and even religious institutions, and they're pretty much doing everything they can everywhere they go to "reshape" it (that is, screw it up) in their own warped, distorted and deformed image.

Conservatives don't mind getting along with liberals, it's just that liberals in general prefer attacking conservatives on just about everything. Well, we conservatives have pretty much had it, and some of us are not going to take it anymore. So, we're going to do everything within our rights to push back. Call it a revolution, call it whatever you want. I call it exercising 1st Amendment rights:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

So, where I don't prevent a liberal from saying ridiculous things, I too get to speak my peace, but I will try to do so in the clearest and most logical way I can-with humor added of course. It is my goal here to do everything in my power to protect and promote conservative values, for I cherish them.

And where's the title come from?
If you hadn't guessed, it's a conglomeration of Government, Media, Lunacy, and Democrats/Bureaucrats. They all work hand in hand it seems . . . .

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment